MY MANNY IS COMING!!!!

Sooo I decided to buy a mannequin, and what better place to get it than from  ETSY !! I'm super excited and according to my UPS tracker,...

Sooo I decided to buy a mannequin, and what better place to get it than from ETSY!! I'm super excited and according to my UPS tracker, it should be here Thursday!

I have way too many ideas as to how I should decorate it when I get it.  But rest assured, It will be beautimous!  Here is a picture of the one I'm getting...


This lady doesn't usually make the same one twice unless you specifically request it.  So if you want to copy it, by all means.. But she has so many creative colors and vintage styles that it was honestly really hard to choose!  I'm actually debating on asking her to make another one, but a male mannequin.  Thought it might be cute!

IN OTHER NEWS

I went to Dallas this past weekend.  It was an awesome weekend.  I hadn't really talked about it prior to going because I went to surprise one of the girls.  I got to spend some time with two of my best friends, my favorite fake niece, some old friends, and a tall, dark, and handsome man.  Overall, a great weekend!! Can't wait to go back later this month!

I'm officially looking for a roommate!! I have been very patient and have been waiting to go apartment shopping because I didn't want to rush into anything and regret it in the end.  And after some time, I have finally decided that I don't want to live alone.  Been there, done that.  I'd much rather have a roommate! =)  I'm excited because I'm not wanting to have a roommate that I know well.  I'd much rather have one that I know through people but that is known for being reliable and responsible.  So that process has been interesting!

I have also been trying to plan out my next two half marathons.  I have already decided to do my second on in Dallas, and was thinking my third would be in Chicago.  But Jeff brought up one in Vegas and now I can't decide which one I want to do.  There is also one in New York that would be fun and I'd also get to see my friend JESS KLEIN!  So now I'm in a pickle.  I decided to put some cities in a hat and have my sister's hand decide which one I'll do for my third half marathon.  I'll keep you posted on which city she picks.  And then, I'll start lookig into my first whole marathon!! (I'm pretty sure I'm doing the one in San Fran, but who knows, I may just put some cities in a hat again!

That's really all I have for now..  Not the best update, but I'll work on some more later! Have a wonderful evening!

Thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images