Flowers [sex] & Candy...

This weekend was a busy busy weekend!! Not only am I stepping in as "mom" with lulu while my parents are on a cruise, I also work...

This weekend was a busy busy weekend!!

Not only am I stepping in as "mom" with lulu while my parents are on a cruise, I also worked (at both my job job, and my internship)  That didn't bother me much at all though!  I actually enjoy getting up and working on Saturdays because then I actually do something with myself and get stuff done instead of wasting it away in bed!

To reward myself, Lex and I took a little trip to the Legends and had a minor shopping spree.  Banana actually had an entire store sale! So I got quite a bit of stuff for practically nothing!

Saturday, I got to hang out with some friends that I feel like I haven't seen in FOREVER!!





I'm so cheesy!


Deep thinker!







Today I crossed a ton off of my to do list and then had DINNER CLUB!

Dinner club is something I set up a couple of weeks ago with some friends of mine from highschool.  Long story short:  We just don't see eachother as often as we would all like.  But lets be real; we all have our own lives and we all have so much going on that sometimes it's just hard to set aside time.  So a "one a month" dinner club came to the rescue!  Tonight was our first dinner club event!  It was a lot of fun! =) I can't wait for the next one!  Tonights theme was a Fiesta!  So we had some tacos, chips and salsa, margaritas, and some mexican beer!  It was a good time.  We sat around and caught up while doing some munching!



Bree poppin' some bubbly to celebrate Libby's engagement!



SO EXCITING!! =)



Some candles to set the mood! (Half of Bree's apartment lost power due to some circuit thing)

The meat cooking in the living room because the the kitchen was part of the half that lost power! =)



I still have more updates from Halloween! I'll get around to it soon, promise!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!! I am heading to Dallas this week to spend it with some special people in my life! =)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. DINNER CLUB?!?!?! my heart hurts. i miss you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... it seems wrong not having you out of towners here too!!! I miss you so much and I'm trying to see if my budget will allow a new york trip soon! I hope you're loving it in the big apple! =)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images