Someone once told me...

I have this look that can make anyone do what I want them to do.  I never really belived him until yesterday. So I'm at the gym.  And ...

I have this look that can make anyone do what I want them to do.  I never really belived him until yesterday.

So I'm at the gym.  And I've been having "eye flirting sessions" with this guy.  Basically we just always seem to make eye contact, followed by the smile that undeniably says damnit he/she caught me looking again.    Well this has been going on for almost a month now.  It was starting to get to the point where it was becoming awkward.  Sooo I tried out the look.  The motive I was going for was something along the lines of "Now or never, dude.  You either come up to me and say something, or stop looking at me"  And 'whadya' know, he happened to spark up an interesting conversation about 10 minutes later.  I know that's a strange thing to talk about.  But hello? Self esteem booster.  1. very attractive man, 2. still wants to hit on me while I'm working out (aka sweaty and gross), and 3.  I now feel like I have "look" powers.  Pretty motivating!

Annnyways, So I ate my New York Street Dawg... DELISH!!! I haven't quite decided what my next dawg is going to be yet.  But I'll let you know when I figure that out =)

I had a moment of "Complete Breakdown" today.  I know these moments are bound to come and go.  Especially since we are still carrying on with our friendship throughout all of this.  But it's so hard sometimes.  Today I couldn't help but be completely torn apart about the fact that we will never be sharing our experiences with eachother again.  Maybe as friends, but never as a couple.  It's such a hard stepping stone.  I have to keep telling myself that we broke up for a reason.  He's NO good for me.  And I really don't have what he's looking for either.  It got me thinking about how men and women always seem to have atleast one or two things that really matter to them when thinking about the type of person they want to meet.  I never really had this at the top of my list until I really thought about it the last month or so.  I would really like to someday meet a man that is SPONTANEOUS.  I want someone that has no problem going outside of his comfort level.  Someone who is willing to break out of his bubble to do new and exciting things.  I love being spontaneous, and that's one thing I never really looked for in a guy.  I've had some spontaneous boyfriends in the past.  And looking back, I don't think I ever really got bored with them.  It was always exciting and adventurous.  I never knew what was coming next.  And there's really nothing better than keeping me on my toes.  The trick is to find someone who is spontaneous in certain, but not all, areas of his life.  I'll keep you posted on how that goes, hehe.

On a less mushy/relationshipy side of things...my BFFs from high school are currently planning a trip together.  I'm extremely excited.  We really haven't done anything with ALL of us girls since maybe the summer before college?  So I'm definetly pumped to get all the details worked out and get everything planned!

Okay... well I know that it was lame, but it's really all I have for now.  Sorry!  I'm on vacation next week and am taking a little trip to spend some time with the Schmee fam, Wheelz and Jeff, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun stories to share.

Thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images