Give a dog a bone...or 30 AMAZING toppings

Soooo my new obsession (for today anyways) is this article on food network .  I'm not normally a fan of this type of food.  Mostly becau...

Soooo my new obsession (for today anyways) is this article on food network.  I'm not normally a fan of this type of food.  Mostly because I know how they are made.  But tis the season to have a nice, juicy HOT DAWG!!

This article displays 30 ways to top a hot dog.  And I want to try almost all of them!!

Due to my other recent obsession of making a lengthy bucket list (and dispersing them into seasonal lists), I've decided to add this to my "sand-bucket list"

"30 DaYS oF DoGS"

My goal is to eat a hot dog (well, lets be honest.  I'll probably eat a tofu dog) with all 30 of these toppings.  I'll let you know which one wins the award! =)

Which one will I try first?  I'm going to start off simple.  Probably go with the Chicago or New York.  New york definetly sounds good right now.  I haven't had sauerkraut in quite a while.

Dawg #1

New York Street Dog
Simple, yet bursting with flavor!


Have a wonderful day!
Thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images