Karma is a beach and I'm just playing in the sand...

I am one lucky girl!!!  I'm so happy things are finally going the way they have been.  If it weren't for me traveling down the wro...

I am one lucky girl!!!  I'm so happy things are finally going the way they have been. 

If it weren't for me traveling down the wrong path, I wouldn't have learned how great the right path is...

I learned what it means to love,
now I can love

I learned what it means to be patient,
now I can be patient

I learned what it means to give
now I can give

I learned what it means to get trapped
now I can free myself and fly

and I learned what it means to be appreciated
so I let you go

now I'm learning what it means to enjoy
(and I think I've got it down)

I'm not much of a poet, sorry!

Thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love this...and you!
    <3 jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Karma ( : heheh, not the real karma, just my name...that was funny for me...: D

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images