My Crafty To Do List

So I've been getting really into the whole DIY thing lately.  I've started some fun projects over the last couple of weeks.  On top ...

So I've been getting really into the whole DIY thing lately.  I've started some fun projects over the last couple of weeks.  On top of that, I've also been doing some fun decorating/furniture shopping!! I have a couple of pics so I thought I'd let you in on what fun things I'm getting crafty with!

To start off, I finally got a desk so that I can study at home!!  It's cute, but I'm thinking I might put it on my crafty to do list and make it unique!! We will see.

I picked out my living room and dining room furniture!  Here is a pic of the living room furniture, courtesy of NFM since I don't have it yet...



I bought a pretty ottoman today from target to accent the furniture.. it was my favorite buy out of them all!!




Here is my dining room table! =)  Courtesy of NFM again, since it's not here!


I bench instead of the chair is what did it for me! So cute!


I bought this for the living room.  Since I don't watch much TV, I figure I'll put this where a TV and TV stand would normally go.

This is a picture of a breakfast tray that I bought for a whopping $10.  I am going to restain it and give it some character with my mosaic skills (I've done a little here and there when I was younger, we will see how it turns out)  It's actually sitting on my new desk... it's the only pic I have of my desk so far!


It's actually not bad looking, but it def looks old and it's not really my style!!



Here is a picture of the tray up close and personal..

I forgot to take a picture of the original glass decor that I am using for this DIY project.  But here are the pieces after the hammer did some damage!! It's a red/coral color mixed with a camel brown.  I'm thinking about adding another color, I'm not sure yet!  I'll show you the after picture next weekend, unless I manage to have some time to do it during the week!

Another project I've been thinking about it using my mirror that used to go to my bedroom dresser.  I don't need it anymore, but I fee like it's a huge waste to get rid of such a huge mirror!! I haven't quite decided what I am going to do with it yet.  I promise that by next Sunday, I will have chosen it's destiny.  Until then, here's a before picture of the mirror..



Other than that, I've just been spending time with some wonderful people!!


Chris's Bday celebration!! After a horrible, horrible boxing match!




Nolan's gear in the backseat.. And I'm a five year old that has to get into everything =)


I wonder what was going on!


Skip and I at the Irish Fest downtown!

Boys being boys...


Enjoying some late night singing at a bar downtown with Marcus, Jordan and Lindsey.

Time for some studying.. =)  Everyone have a wonderful Sunday and an even better week!!

Thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images