Reason Why I Love Fall #2

Leaves.  Beautiful, colorful, crunchy leaves!! I am that person that walks around and purposely looks like an idiot to make sure I crunch ...


Leaves.  Beautiful, colorful, crunchy leaves!! I am that person that walks around and purposely looks like an idiot to make sure I crunch all the leaves on the sidewalk.  I guess you could say it's one of my weird habits.  I like to think of it as leaf music!  But don't you just look at that picture and want to go play in the leaves like you did when you were a kid?  Or in my case, like you did last Fall?  But it's not just the trees that take my breath away in the fall.  It's just nature as a whole.  It's beautiful!!

A friend of mine from work, Amy, recently bought a book with fun places to go hiking in the Kansas City area.  This past Sunday, her and her husband took their dogs on a hike and later told me about it.  I immediatly decided that I will be taking a hike this weekend!!  I haven't gone on a long hike in forever.  I know the leaves aren't yellow and orange yet, but the weather is cooling down so nicely so I'm almost positive I'll still enjoy it!  Now I just need to find a partner in crime to go on this lovely hike with me.  I have an idea in mind! =)

I will be sure to take some pictures so I don't have to google image search for more fall pictures!

Sorry my post is a little brief, I wanted to take a break from studying, but I have to go back and hit the books a little longer!

Thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can't wait for the trees to turn their beautiful fall colors. I hope you have a great hike this weekend! The book I bought is on your desk.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images