Love Looks Good On Me

WOW! It's been a minute since I've been on here, huh?  What can I say.. I'm a busy bee these days!  I've got A LOT going on...

WOW! It's been a minute since I've been on here, huh?  What can I say.. I'm a busy bee these days!  I've got A LOT going on:


The big move is T-11 days! =) Cannot wait!!
Vegas and Grand Canyon have been checked off my list, but I promised Jeff I'd let him do the blog post for that one because he's eager to add to this blog of ours!
Taking Jeff on his Surprise trip has come and gone.. New York was our destination.  I have a few photos, but I have to be honest I have been TERRIBLE at remembering to pull out cameras lately!
Ummmm.... Libby's bachelorette part(ies) have been a blast!! I still can't believe one of us is getting married! =) Aaahhh I'm so excited for her big day!
Ohh and how could I forget.. Jeff took me to Louisiana for the LSU Bayou country fest! It was AMAZING!! Soooo many good artists were there and we had a fantastic time! =)
I know that there has been way more going on than what I've put down on the above list.  I need to be better about updating y'all better about our new and exciting life together and all that comes with it.  I'll make an oath to do so after my move =)

Anyways.. Here are some pics of the past however long =)
OHHH... Jeff also came with me to Nebraska and South Dakota to meet/see my grandparents with me.  I loved getting to see them and I loved how much they loved meeting him even more =)

Visiting Schmee in Dallas =)

Before we fell asleep!

"They probably thought we were roofied"

Rodney Atkins! =)

The boys looking clueless before putting the tent up =)



Bayou Country Fest group =)




"What time is it?"

Party time!




Dancing or feeling unsure =)





Hangover cuisine

My first time eating a whatta burger

Jeff lassoing the trash bag

LSU Tiger! Grrr =) he was sleepy

He always takes awkward pics of me


Bachelorette weekend at the lake with my besties!

Neili's penis

The happy bachelorette

Gifts!

DJ's for the weekend

A little lake time =)

Jeff and I at the tomato/cucumber growing place in Sioux City, Nebraska =)

Grandpa and Jeff learning about growing tomatoes

Grandma Glenna and Grandpa Bill

Jeff has really long arms

Like grandma, like grand-daughter

They're German, so naturally they got along =)

In front of some statue that Jeff wanted to see =)

#1

#2

"Where da Fagowi"

Trains!

They're so cute

The only pose I know how to do



Those tires were soooo tall =) Jeff is like 6'4"...

Tim McGraw concert!! (Thanks baby)

Oh yea.. and Kenny Chesney was there, too!

New York DAWGS!!!

Our Italian Restaurant in New York!! Mmmm!

Yes, I was messy!

Serendipity.. dessert

Our dessert was called a Frozen Hot Chocolate.. Best thing ever

Took us no time to finish it =)

I don't even know what kind of meat that was


Could he be more handsome? NO!

The plant was our photographer

K I know I said I wouldn't do it but I wanted to share some Grand Canyon pics because I love it =)  But first, let me tell you a little about it!  So, the Grand Canyon is (was) on my bucket list.. so my fantastic boyfriend helped me check it off.  We flew into Vegas, rented a convertible (which caused us to get severely  burnt), drove to the Canyon, stayed in cabin IN the canyon, did a couple of hikes, and spent some more time in Vegas before heading back to good ol' Dallas!

Jeff would take a picture of me taking a picture of people!

That's our FIRST pic together on the canyon! Go Team White!

Day 2 of hiking =)

Okay that's it.. Jeff will post the rest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images