Mr. Ziggy

I know it's been forever and then some since I last posted on here.  To be honest, I almost forgot that I had this blog... and then I re...

I know it's been forever and then some since I last posted on here.  To be honest, I almost forgot that I had this blog... and then I remembered =) Jeff and I have so much going on, and I cannot WAIT to tell you all about it, but I have a couple more weeks until I'm going to have some leisure time.  But I wanted to share with y'all our most recent (and most exciting) adventure.

At 2 months, 9.2 lbs... Half shepherd, half "who knows", and the biggest ball of fun since the invention of the yo-yo... meet ZIGGY!

Jeff and I kept telling each other that we would wait until we found our home... but there's no way in h*ll we could say no to the SPCA.  They trapped us during our Black Saturday shopping at the mall.  We went in looking for candles and shoes, came out with a puppy.  We haven't looked back since.

We named him Ziggy in memory of Mr. Feherty's hunting dog.  We got him the same day that David's dog passed away.

The coolest thing about Mr. Ziggy is that he has the same pattern that Mr. Othello has (black with white tuxedo and paws)  So they were meant to be =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images