Cluster of Goodness

I promise you.  I really have been trying my best to clear some time out of my schedule to update you on what's going on in La Vida de T...

I promise you.  I really have been trying my best to clear some time out of my schedule to update you on what's going on in La Vida de Torie.  But me weekdays are filled with my job, my internship, and my classes.  And the weekends have been so hectic lately.  I can't remember the last weekend that I didn't have something that I had to do.  Truly crazy!!  Buttt Some fun things have been surfacing that I'd like to share with you real quick...

1. Tis the season for girl scout cookies!! I couldn't be more excited.  You are blessed to be reading the blog of a true Thin Mint QUEEN! =)

2.  You know the feeling when you meet someone and you start to become acquainted with them and it's all so unfamiliar and exciting??  And you get to know the big things about them.  Like what their values are, how they really feel about certain subjects, what they like and dislike, and how they feel about you?  Well there's also this feeling of what some people call "butterflies in the stomach" when you are about to see them and that cute nervous feeling surfaces.  I always thought it felt like you were at the top of a rollercoaster and you were hanging there for that brief second before it drops down.  I was thinking about it the other day.  And I realized that I got the similar feeling right before I jumped out of the plane over the summer.  I don't know any other way to explain it other than to tell you how wonderful it is to feel nervous, scared, excited and as if you were about to fall at the same time.. but being perfectly content with feeling all of those emotions.  I guess falling is falling, no matter what context you put it in, huh?

3. I have 4 more weeks of class.  I CANNOT WAIT!!  Don't get me wrong; I'm loving my classes and I'm loving the friendships I'm making.  But I miss ZuMBa! And I miss my trainer!! And I miss leaving work and not knowing what the rest of my night will be like.  Sometimes I just want to go home and watch a movie with my little man.  I'll finally get to spend more time with some special people.  In four weeks, I'll get to have more control over my weeknights! YAY

4.  My sister is the most beautiful girl in the world!!! She has been officially accepted at KSU.  I am so excited for her and cannot wait for her to begin a new chapter in her life.  She's finishing up her senior year, and actually, she'll be graduating at the end of this semester.  She will head off to Manhattan in the Fall.  One thing I'm really looking forward to:  My parents (who happen to be REALLY big Nebraska Cornhusker fans) and I heading to Manhattan to go tailgate and enjoy some football games.  (I can see my dad's blood boiling now, haha)



So beautiful!

Lexie...  Do as mom always hoped for us to do. She hopes we 'dance'



There's so much other stuff that's been going on.  And I promise I'll get caught up eventually.  I have big plans this weekend, and the weekend after that, annnnnd the weekend after that.  Sooo maybe I'll talk to you guys in December? =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images