This is what happy feels like

I don't know what it is.  It could be school, my friends, a boy, my litttle man, my family, or maybe even my job.  But whatever it is th...

I don't know what it is.  It could be school, my friends, a boy, my litttle man, my family, or maybe even my job.  But whatever it is that it causing me to be this happy... I pray that God keeps it in my life!

I can't remember the last time I was upset or felt like my life just wasn't going the way I had hoped for it to go.  What a great relief!  He truly works in mysterious ways.  Six months ago, I thought my world had crumbled into pieces.  Now I realize that He was giving me the chance to get back to the old me.  The peculiar, spontaneous, go with the flow, independent girl is back!  And I feel like there's nothing in this world that can stop me or put me back in the negative state of mind I used to be in.

Someone I know has a dog that smiles and wags her tail constantly.  I have yet to see a frown on her sweet face.  I feel like I'm the same way.  I just can't seem to stop smiling, no matter what my day brings me!

I hope everyone is having a great week thus far!  For anyone who's in a situation that is making them feel like their world is crumbling, just know that it will get better! I'll leave you with this quote:

May your neighbors respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
Angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.
-Drake

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images