And Another One..

Back in May or June (I can't remember exactly) I put a bucket list together.  It was originally meant to give me some goals to keep my m...

Back in May or June (I can't remember exactly) I put a bucket list together.  It was originally meant to give me some goals to keep my mind of things, but in time this list has changed into a list of things to 1. do before I die and 2. do because it will remind me of the person I am, and the person I want to be when I do happen to kick that darn bucket.

Through the last several months, I have shared with you a few of those "To Do's" of mine that are on or marked off that list.  Some of my aspirations, however, are a little more private to me and have not been discussed on here.  And while I'm not sure I want to express with ya'll what exactly I marked off my bucket list tonight, I would like to invite you to celebrate with me a huge stepping stone in my life.

It's not often people come across an event that changes their life.  This situation that I have found myself in is not new, but it has given me an opportunity of a lifetime.  And after some contemplation, I have decided to take this opportunity by the horns!



In Other News

My favorite family is coming into town next weekend!!  I could not be more excited.  Baptisms, Friends, and Good Times, OH MY! (Get it, cause they're coming to Kansas?.. Wizard of Oz) haha

I also get to see Jeff FOUR weekends in a row.  How did I get so lucky?

Life is great!!
TK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images