Spring Break (PRE)

well so far, our flight for tomorrow has been cancelled, but my mom worked some magic, and now we are back on track! (go mom!) I am incredi...

well so far, our flight for tomorrow has been cancelled, but my mom worked some magic, and now we are back on track! (go mom!)

I am incredibly excited to get away from Kansas for a week and just enjoy some good ol' R&R.  I'm excited to wake up on my own (absolutely no alarm clock) and do whatever my little bum ticker (heart) desires.

I am excited for my parents to meet Jeff!  I have a feeling they are going to get along great.  It's pretty hard NOT to get along with him, and my parents are pretty awesome so it should be fun! =)

I am excited for my sister to experience her Senior Spring Break!  My senior spring break was such a memorable one.  If only I could try to explain the stories.  But what happens in Playa, stays in Playa! I hope she comes back with some crazy, BUT SAFE, stories of her own!

It's been some time since I got the opportunity to share with everyone what's been going on in my personal life.  Soooo I thought I'd show a couple pics =)

I went down to Dallas the weekend of Feb... 11th? And we went and saw a band from New Orleans.  I cannot for the life of me remember their name, but they were FANTASTIC!





Recently celebrated Heidi's Birthday!!



Kahli graduated college!!



I beat Jeff in Darts!

ya he beat me too, so what!

Sweater/PJ party at the Pemberton Household



And I got so spend some time with some of my favs


I wish I could find all my pics! I'm sure a bunch are actually on my phone.  I'll upload those someday!

Everyone have a safe and happy week!!
TKR

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images