Reason Why I Love Fall #4

'Tis the season to stay warm in bed for as long as you can manage I LOVE LOVE LOVE when it gets a little cold out.  But not bec...


'Tis the season to stay warm in bed for as long as you can manage

I LOVE LOVE LOVE when it gets a little cold out.  But not because I like the cold weather, because I enjoy the comfort of having a good excuse to stay in bed an extra 10 minutes every morning.

I hate feet, but I had to do it...


I enjoy a good snuggle session, and my blanket keeps me good company as well (yes, I still sleep with a blanket), but my favorite thing in the world to cuddle with is this man...


He has followed the same routine with me pretty much since the day I got him.

1. we cuddle when it's bed time, he likes his nose to be by my nose and he insists that I be big spoon

2. he sleeps at the foot of the bed once I fall asleep

3. about 30 minutes before my alarm goes off, he wakes me up by biting my nose followed by cuddling my face (it hurts but he always gets his way)

4. he gets angry when I get out of bed and complains vocally for at least 5 minutes if not more

He's actually starting to get a little angry because I haven't been home much and I've been spending too much time on this blog tonight so it's time for me to go.

I have so many updates but that will have to wait for next time

Thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am glad that you have someone to cuddle with! Today is rainy.. yet another reason to stay in bed.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images