Timeout

Welp, It's the weekend before finals!  Please take this moment to visualize the smile on my face and listen the sigh of relief in my ty...

Welp, It's the weekend before finals!  Please take this moment to visualize the smile on my face and listen the sigh of relief in my typing =)

For reeeallllzzz though, I cannot wait for this semester to be over.  It's definitely been a fun one, but I'm just ready for summertime, and getting everything ready for Washburn (which I'll explain in more detail after finals), and WORKING OUT! Ohh how I miss the days of AM & PM workouts!  Lean and Mean is my motto for this summer, for sure!

It's about 5 in the morning, I've been studying since 5:30pm yesterday (go me!), and now I have some free time to write a quick note for ya'll before I put this thing on a timeout!  Not that I've been posting a lot anyways because my life is just one thing after another right now.  Things that I need to talk about once I'm done with finals: (This is more of a checklist for me than it is for your reading pleasure.  But if you think about it, it's kinda like watching the previews for next week's sitcom, eh?)

1. Lexie graduates high school (Makes me feel old)
2. I'm taking Jeff on a surprise location trip (no tricks up his sleeve this time!)
3. Washburn, a.k.a my AWESOMEness self, or should I say Ichabod?
4. Scrapbooking, I'm actually pretty good at it!
5. My best friends, and why I love them
6. It IS possible to reverse an addiction to coffee. True Story!
7. My family may suck at communication, support, encouragement, love and affection, and all the other important characteristics that a family should include... But we do know how to have fun.  Counts for something, right?

That's all I can think of at the moment.  So stay tuned because this blog's about to get BUSY!

Okay, I may have had a tiny, tiny amount of coffee.  Rome wasn't built in a day, okay?
I leave you with this...

Bahaha, Love it =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images