"CONGATS"

Reason #121 out of 97237 for Loving him... His Support I think he may be the first man to ever bake me a cookie cake, with icin...

Reason #121 out of 97237 for Loving him...


His Support

I think he may be the first man to ever bake me a cookie cake, with icing, that he obviously applied himself.  I have never in my life met someone so supportive, so encouraging, and so incredibly wonderful.

He does SO MUCH for me.  But at the end of the day, it's not the fancy stuff that make my heart gravitate towards him; it's the little things, like this cake, that show me how much he cares about me and the person I am becoming.  I've never felt had anyone make me feel so unique, special, smart, beautiful and most importantly capable of taking on the world.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images