Operation: DOT

Long story short, Thursday night I was joking around with Jeff about him coming here (to Kansas) for the KU game.  Genius thought it would ...

Long story short, Thursday night I was joking around with Jeff about him coming here (to Kansas) for the KU game.  Genius thought it would be cool to meet half way.  So Tulsa it was! and we had a great time!!  For anyone who knows me, Spontaneity doesn't come easy to me.  I try but my OCD tendencies really inhibit me from being able to just drop all my plans and go with something new.  Jeff has this magic power on me.  I love how adventurous I've become.  He has really brought out the fun in me. =)  we went to a Kansas Alumni bar (known as Leon's) in the Brookside area.  After the close game against Boston, we got ready and went to downtown Tulsa and [we think] hung out with the drug dealers of Tulsa.  We are fairly positive that we were the only two that weren't high of some serious drugs.  AND kinda went to a sketchy rave (glow sticks included) haha.  Our last day was a chill day at a bar called Blue Rose.  It's a deck bar that sits on the side of some river that runs through Tulsa.  Gorgeous weather, a beautiful park with live music and some amazing beer and nachos.  I really couldn't have asked for a better afternoon with the most amazing man.  We also went to a really good place for brunch (I struggled for a bit due to being a liiiiittle hungover)  But it was actually really good once I started eating the food!! And it was called Lucky's, which was awesome!  Here are a few pics!! I'm not done loading the Mexico pics yet, but I'll get on that soon! Maybe this weekend? We shall see!  Jeff's coming in town, so I may not get around to it.


Right before walkin' in!

Having some dinner before the game and watching the UK game

Good food!! Probably should've eaten more =)

=) We make such a good team

Ben (the guy in the red) was Jeff's favorite while at Leon's.  They had a lot of good KU talkin' to do!  This pic was taken seconds after KU won! GO KU!

Tasha and Frank.  They took us under their wing the moment we got out of the cab.  They also offered multiple types of drugs to us throughout the night! haha.  We really know how to fit in with different crowds.

More of them.  At this point, There's no way I was remembering names!

Jeff and I wanted to dance, so when we asked a good place to dance, they took us to a bar.  After walking into the bar, we walked through a couple of random hallways that opened into other doors and FINALLY found ourselves in what I think was a rave! (Notice the glow sticks) haha

Tasha got Jeff hooked on the "peace" sign that night!

dancin' up a storm

Our day at Blue Rose... Beautiful, beautiful day!

Have you ever been this close to a squirrel?  He was just chillin', eating some nuts.  haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images