Be careful what you wish for

Over my break from school I would say things similar to this: "I can't wait for school to start.  I like being busy and having a s...

Over my break from school I would say things similar to this:


"I can't wait for school to start.  I like being busy and having a set schedule.  It keeps me organized and keeps me from being a lazy bum"

Well at this exact moment (and take into consideration the fact that this is only my second week back at school) I completely regret saying those words! [insert silly face here]

But give me 10 more minutes and I'm sure I'll be ready to study again.  This week has just been a stressful one for me!  (I always feel bad saying things like that when there are much more STRESSFUL situations to be dealing with other than mine.

If you're one of those readers who is upset with me because you texted me 1 week ago and I still haven't gotten back to you, or you're wondering why I haven't called to say what's up or grab that cup of coffee we've been meaning to grab, Here's why:

Average Weekday:
5:00am (workout)
7:30-8:00am-4:30-5:00pm (work)
straight from work-9:50pm (school)
Average Weekend:
LIBRARY OPEN TO CLOSE

But I promise, I love all of my friends and family and would never intentionally ignore you all!

With that said... I must be off to explore the wonderful world of Criminology

Don't forget: SCHOOL IS COOL





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images