Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Happy Birthday to ME!! For my birthday weekend, Jeff flew me down to Dallas!!  It was an exciting weekend.  Unfortunately, I really didn...

Happy Birthday to ME!!

For my birthday weekend, Jeff flew me down to Dallas!!  It was an exciting weekend.  Unfortunately, I really didn't do a good job of taking pictures.  I left my SD card back in Kansas (silly me!)  Soo all I have is what I took with my phone.

I flew in on Thursday evening to meet Jeff on his way back from NY and we grabbed a couple of drinks with some of his good friends.  Due to our long day, we went home early and watched one of my favorite movies, Fun with Dick and Jane.

Friday, Jeff surprised me with a mini trip to Fort Worth via train.  We went to a Mexican restaurant by the name of Joe T's, I believe.  They are known for their Margaritas.  They were DELICIOUS! =)
The train ride...

They had some tasty guacamole! 

Our waitor Blake! It was his birthday! =) 


Afterwards, we took a stroll to a place called Billy Bob's.  It's a country music hall/bull riding/bar/dancing place.  a.k.a:  Probably one of the coolest places I've ever been! They had a wall of hand prints from all of the celebrities that have performed there.  After sending my dad a picture of REO Speedwagon, and my mom Lee Anne Womack, I decided it would be a fun place to take them someday!  We did some dancing, played some games, and snuck out on the bull riding dirt to take some pictures.




After catching the train back to Victory Park, we spent the evening with Schmee and Ryan.

Saturday, I spent the day with Schmee.  We worked out, did some shopping, and Jeff surprised us with a mani/pedi.  It was very relaxing, considering we had been on the move once we got out the door that day.

That night, Jeff, Ryan, Raymond, Schmee and I went and had Sushi to start out our evening.  Afterwards, we went out drinking.

Stole this pic from Jeff =)


Sunday, Jeff and I went to White Rock Lake for some quality nature time.  We went on a small hike, found where all the teenage drinkers hide, and he showed me the view of the city from one of the lake docks.  It was a little cloudy, but beautiful nonetheless.  I wish I would've had some pics, but my phone was dead most of Sunday =(

For my birthday, Jeff made me a picture frame of my name with most of the letters originating from places in Dallas that we've visited.  It was really cute!  I'll be sure to post a picture as soon as I get it on the wall =)

Overall, a FANTASTIC birthday!! I love spending time with my Dallas Family!  If only Dallas wasn't so far away.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images