Not Your Normal Positive...

Okay so I made a promise to myself a while back that I would try to be more optimistic and positive.  Since that promise was made, I have do...

Okay so I made a promise to myself a while back that I would try to be more optimistic and positive.  Since that promise was made, I have done a fantastic job of finding the silver lining to almost every situation.  But for just one minute, I'd really like to allow myself the opportunity to let some anger out.  Here goes:

Dear Cancer,

You are the worst thing since.. since... well you're just the worst thing!!  I hate you.  (Yes, I said hate)  I hate what you do to people.  You should take your stupid cells and leave everyone be!  Nobody deserves the wrath of you and nobody wants you around!!  There is no silver lining to you!  You're ugly, and rude, and pathetic.  You have hurt somebody so close to me and I refuse to be okay with it.  So if you would be so kind as to leave him alone before you take his life, that'd be great!  Oh, and if I have to run every 5k, 10k, half marathon, and full marathon to help raise money to get rid of you.. you better f*cking believe I'll be in the best shape of my life, front row of the race, running my ass off to kill you!

Sincerely,
Someone who will hopefully be around to see the cure for cancer

Oh man, I feel so much better now!!

Have a wonderful rest of the week =)
TK

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I know this was supposed to be an angry post but it made me smile cause it reminded me of how spunky you are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images