my little man is TWO!

It's so hard to believe I feel like just yesterday... Such a little thang! I should've known he was going to be a talker by thi...

It's so hard to believe


I feel like just yesterday...

Such a little thang!

I should've known he was going to be a talker by this picture =)

With his sister and brother and mom (HUGstable) Katy and I saved her!

He finally opened his eyes!!

His first Christmas, taking a nap with Lily Bug!

Such a complainer!

LOVES car rides!! We spent our first 8 hours together in a car.  Took him from his mom at 12 weeks and moved to Kansas!

One of his many Emergency vet visits.  But he sits like a good boy!

He enjoys being social

Loves a game of Sorry, just like me!

His first birthday.  Pretty sure Chris thought I was a crazy person for getting party hats!

So spoiled.  He loves his turkey!

He also loves a good cuddle

Christmas numero dos!

Avoiding picture time

He gets vocal when I take pictures

A little game of hide and seek

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images