A new victory

Ever since I found out about him and what he had done behind my back, I have been working on something that I have never been very good at; ...

Ever since I found out about him and what he had done behind my back, I have been working on something that I have never been very good at; FORGIVENESS.


It has taken me some time, but I was finally able to put the past behind me.  Not only did I forgive him for what he has no idea he's done to my heart, I was able to put my pride aside, and tell him something I told myself to never tell him again.  I amaze myself on a daily basis.  The last five months have really forced me to grow.  And boy have I.  I cannot believe the person I am becoming these days.  And I am so proud of myself.  Traits that I wasn't so fond of, and yet defended, are slowly but surely dissolving into traits that are positive and attractive to the people around me.

Some of that just sounded so conceited.. but I don't mean to be.  I'm just really proud of myself.  And it's a good feeling to be happy in my own skin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images