So Bold

I did something just now that I should've done a long time ago.  I hate feeling guilty, and I love being honest with people...  Because ...

I did something just now that I should've done a long time ago.  I hate feeling guilty, and I love being honest with people...  Because that's the type of person I know I am; honest.

On a not so honest note... My mother and I finished catching up on REVENGE (my new favorite show).  The last episode talks a lot about guilt and holding grudges.  It reminded me of a grudge I had held onto for a really long time.  For someone I don't even know!  For something so incredibly stupid!! And I held onto a lot of guilt because of something I had said to this person I don't even know.  It drove me crazy for a long time.  But now,  I'm ready to let go of it all.. and apologize.  Because it's who I am, and it's what I stand for.

And now I'm extremely tired, so goodnight ya'll!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images