TaKiNG CeNTeR STaGe

i DaNCe FoR Me... If you don't like it, get off my stage If you like it, take a number and you'll get your turn. Dancing is t...

i DaNCe FoR Me...


If you don't like it, get off my stage


If you like it, take a number and you'll get your turn.



Dancing is the one thing I know how to do when my world falls apart, whether I be in my underwear dancing along with my bathroom radio, or dressed to impress on a public dance floor.

When I'm dancing, I'm right where I belong.  And I also have no cares in the world.  I sometimes let myself forget how important it is to me.  And sometimes I forget that when I'm down, dancing will always cure the gross, disgusting, not so great days!

So to all the others in this world that can't imagine why God would ever create legs unless it were to dance through life, this one's for you.

And here's to doing more than just taking steps in life.

Because I will forever moon walk, glide, chassé, pas de basque, piroutté, cha-cha and yes.. the good old grapevine through life.

 
Jess, remember this night? haha Sooo long ago!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you're amazing. i love you and i love that night!!! so random but the rain was obviously the best part. we gotta dance together again SOON! xo

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images