I Work Too Hard...

...To Be Ballin' On A Budget I am happy to say that today was an AMAZING day.  Nothing crazy or super exciting happened, but it was j...

...To Be Ballin' On A Budget



I am happy to say that today was an AMAZING day.  Nothing crazy or super exciting happened, but it was just.. so great!  I don't know how to explain it!  Work was great, working out was even greater!!  My trainer completely kicked my bum today!  He had me doing this circuit that was so incredibly hard!  My legs were jello before I was even half way done.  I had a nice dinner, and a nice glass of wine!  For the first time in a while, I was stress free, worry free, mad free, sad free.  I was just happy.  I was me.  And I haven't been me in such a long time.

I think I'm going to have another nice glass of wine, read the rest of my James Patterson novel, and possibly sit by the pool.  It's so nice out =)

Thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images