Library Fines

If it's a broken part Replace it If it's a broken arm Then brace it If it's a broken heart Then face it And hold your own, K...

If it's a broken part

Replace it
If it's a broken arm
Then brace it
If it's a broken heart
Then face it
And hold your own,
Know your name,
And go your own way.


Well this wekeend was good for me! More and more progress every day.  Even with an occasional step backward, I'm still getting stronger and moving on to new things.

I stayed home Friday night.  I had a nice night with my little man.  I've been really worried about him lately.  I found a lump on the back of his head.  It's seriously the size of a golf ball.  He's getting an Xray done this week to make sure nothing serious is wrong.  =(  I've already lost two of my boys in the last month.  If something's wrong with him I'm going to start thinking God has it out for me!

Saturday I had a nice pool day with some of my gals!  It was a lot of fun!  And yes, I do have some pics...

A bird poo'd on Laura... EWW!!!

The girls enjoying my towel for two =)

3 Pretty girls, and one REALLY pale girl.  I need to get out in the sun more!

Blue steel!

I love this pic of us!

Laura and Jenny being beautiful!
  
Later that night, I went to a BBQ and out dancing!  It was a fun night.  I'm glad I had CC there because he called me that night.  We're almost positive it was just because he was either 1. wasted or 2. he butt dialed me?  Either way, we knew it wasn't an emergency because no message was left.  She told me what I needed to do.  In fear of letting her down, I did the smart thing.  I had a "turning off the phone" party.  I never do that.  It was weird.  But I felt free, haha!  Anyways, I have pics of Saturday night as well! =)

Michael and Evan being cool

I made summer Sangria! IT WAS AMAZING =)

Evan, Jenny, Michael and me at Sol  (can you tell it's humid, my hair gives it away)

I really need to work on my skin color!

CHEERS!

Dancing at O'Dowds

Enjoying the patio!

Man friends

Chris and I being... strange!

Always makin' new moves on the dance floor!

it POURED on us right as we were getting ready to leave.  So we did what every normal 23-25 year old woman does in that situation.  We took our shoes off, danced in the rain, did a couple cartwheels, puddle jumped, and THEN got into the car!

Finished product of the evening. SO HOT RIGHT NOW

All in all, job well done for a Saturday night!

Today mi familia and Tyler went to brunch for father's day.  Then my parents ditched Lexie and me.  So we had a sister day at the pool.  I'm burnt, but atleast I'm not pale anymore.  I also FINALLY got the rest of my things out of Chris' house.  Bitter sweet, for sure!  A little crying here and there on the way home.  It was good for me.  I needed it.  That novel is finished.  It's time for me to take "The Story of Chris and Torie" back to the library and check out "The Story of Torie" out.  I hope it's a good read!

I finally agreed to a date.  It's kind of an ideal situation.  He is only in town for two more weeks before he heads back to Boston for school.  That's good for me because I know I won't want to go on a second date.  Date one will be hard enough as it is.  But it will be good for me.  He seems nice so it can't hurt, right?

Welp, that's all folks!

Thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images