Like Mother, Like Lil' Man

Well my Lil Man is going to be okay!  Dr. says it's a tissue protrusion on his occipital lobe.  She thinks it was mostly like caused by ...

Well my Lil Man is going to be okay!  Dr. says it's a tissue protrusion on his occipital lobe.  She thinks it was mostly like caused by weight loss, or stress, or knocking his head into things one too many times.  I'm guessing it's a little bit of all three.  I've lost a lot of weight since my heart broke.  I think Lil man is a lot like me. He's lost 3 lbs since his heart broke too.  That's a lot of lbs in kitty weight.  So I'm going to make sure I get him his fav food in the world tomorrow after espanol.  It may not be the healthiest thing for him in the world, but he'll plump back up in no time.  I've never seen him turn down TURKEY!  (he will swipe it right out of my hand if he gets an oppurtunity).  I'm also going to make sure I give him a little extra love, too.  It was prescribed =)

Other than that today was great.  We had our official opening of Pediatric Partners, PA at the new location!  It was fantastic.  Things went smoothly.  (some kinks here and there but all worked out very well)  I'm so proud of everyone that I work with.  Such great motivation and team effort from them all.  I'm especially proud of Dr. B.  He is such a wonderful boss.  I feel like he's family to me, considering I've worked there for almost 6 years this August (WEIRD!).  It just makes me so happy to see how far he's come with his practice.

Here's a picture of the three owners of the practice infront of our new mural...


Dr. Mellick, Dr. Stuppy, and Dr. Blum.  Can you tell they work with kids everyday?  They are kids themselves =)

Well I did like 45 minutes of cardio AND THEN did Zumba, so I'm EXHAUSTED!  It's bed time for sure =)

Goodnight and thanks for reading,
TK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images