Fortune Cookie Horoscope

When I was really down and out, Tyler, Lexie and I went to Pei Wei for some feel good food.  Of course I had a fortune cookie at the end! (D...

When I was really down and out, Tyler, Lexie and I went to Pei Wei for some feel good food.  Of course I had a fortune cookie at the end! (Duh!)  the fortune cookie said "Your kindness is surely to be repaid."  That night I put it on my bathroom mirror to remind myself that no matter what happens in life, if you go about it in a positive manner, things will turn out better than you expected.  And so far, they have.  I don't mean to sound corny but I think God made sure that I got that little slip of paper in a really bad cookie.  I think it was his way of telling me I am going to be okay.  Here I am three weeks later.  I looked at the fortune today and smiled.  I have a great family, amazing friends, and have had so much fun meeting so many new people.  I'm having fun being me.  And my fortune was right.  My kindness is being repaid.  LIFE is being kind to me.  My life's not perfect, and it never will be.  But I think I can honestly say that if given the oppurtunity, I wouldn't change a thing.

Never thought such a small piece of paper could help me realize how great this big world is...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images