Kitty Photography

I've had an extremely long day, and I really don't have anything too exciting to talk about.  So I thought I'd post a couple pi...

I've had an extremely long day, and I really don't have anything too exciting to talk about.  So I thought I'd post a couple pictures up that I took a couple weeks back.  I have fun taking pics of my lil man and my parents' cats.  I don't know why, but their pics make me laugh sometimes.  So here they are.

Nala Beans trying to get some food before I close the container =)

O being a tree cat!

On the prowl!

Nala and Joe sleep like this on a normal basis! They're BFFs

awww

I love when I catch a photo with a tongue! haha.

Othello after something flying around!

I love how green his eyes get when he's outside in the grass

Somebody wore himself out!

So funny! I love him.

That's all folks!!  I know.. I'm lame for taking pics of animals.  But my little man is so freakin' handsome! How can I not?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images